Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Us.Now.2012: The Year of the Child!
Saturday, June 2, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 11:30 PM (PDT)
Mountain View, CA
We invite you to join friends and fellow philanthropists on Saturday, June 2nd 212 for dinner and musical evening as we raise funds and awareness in support of THE CHILD in Pakistan.
To reserve a spot at the event:
1. Simply donate to one of the organizations listed below
2. Send receipt of your donation to email@example.com. That's it! No Tickets. No Overhead.
3. Remember to Share this event page on Facebook.
Join the Host Committee you can write/raise $5000 (Host), or $2000 (Co-Host) or $1000 (Co-Host)
If you cannot host a table, we would still love to have you as an individual donor:
Individual Donor Seats:
CAN'T MAKE THE EVENT? NO PROBLEM!
Be present in spirit: Just make a donation and email us the receipt to be part of Us. Now. 2011.
To reserve your seat or table, donate directly online to any of the following organizations and email us the receipt:
- UNICEF [Pay Online at "www.unicef.org"]
- SA Relief [Pay Online at "www.sarelief.com"]
- ShineHumanity [“www.shinehumanity.org”]
- Islamic Relief [Pay Online at "www.islamic-relief.com"]
- APPNA [Pay Online at "www.appna.org""]
- Internatiional Redcross Federation [Pay Online at "www.ifrc.org/en/donation"]
- Hidaya Foundation [Pay Online at "www.hidaya.org"]
- Human Development Fund (HDF) [Pay Online at "www.hdf.com"]
- Save The Children ["www.savethechildren.org"]
- UNHCR [Pay Online at "www.unhcr.org"]
- OXFAM [Pay Online at "www.oxfamamerica.org/"]
- Imran Khan Foundation [Pay Online at "http://imrankhanfoundation.org/]
- HumanityFirst [www.humanityfirst.org]
- Mercy Corp ["www.mercycorps.org"]
- Doctors Without Borders ["doctorswithoutborders.org"]
- Direct Relief ["http://www.directrelief.org/"]
Before donating online we encourage you to check if your company has a matching donation for any of the above organizations, and let firstname.lastname@example.org know.
6:30pm Check in & Reception
8:00pm: Welcome Address
9:00pm: Musical Programme
Provided for 5yr - 14 year olds ($15 per child)
Supporters & Organizers:
Individuals: Nabeela Khan, Abdulrahman Rafiq, Moazzam Chaudry, Umair Khan, Asghar Aboobaker, Shuja Keen, Mobashar Yazdani, Shama Khan, Shahab Riazi,
Organizations: OPEN SV, SA RELIEF, PACC
Questions? Reservation requests/receipt submission? Want to volunteer?
email@example.com (805-708-1976, 650-440-3771)